2-3 thin chicken breast
1 box of fettuccine noodles
1/2 cup of finely diced red bell pepper
1/2 cup of finely diced green bell pepper
1/2 cup of finely diced asparagus
1/3 cup of finely diced green onions
Finely diced white part of the green onion(will use all of it)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
32 ounces of heavy whipping cream
1 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
Cajun seasoning of choice for coating chicken & 1 teaspoon for the sauce (I used slap your momma)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with Cajun seasoning and place in over to bake. Depending on thickness it should take 25-30 minutes.
- Once you put your chicken in the oven, heat up the olive oil in your skillet. Once to temperature, add the red & green bell peppers, asparagus, and WHITE part of the green onions. Cook until soft.
- While sautéing tour veggies, go ahead and get your water boiling for your noodles. Be sure to salt your water really well and follow box directions.￼
- Once the veggies are soft, add all of the heavy whipping cream, the green onions, minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning. Stir occasionally.
- At this point, your noodles should be cooked and the water drained off.
- You will start to notice the middle of your sauce bubbling. That is your indication it’s time to pull of heat and add in your noodles.
- Once the noodles are mixed into the sauce, add the Parmesan cheese and toss to coat the noodles.
- You can thinly slice the chicken into strips or dice it up. You can either top the pasta with the chicken or mix it in. It’s all about preference. ￼￼
- After plating the pasta, sprinkle a little Parmesan on top.