This was honestly incredible. To die for. And really not that hard to make either.
- Chicken Breast, thin-sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes (1/2 cup)
- Shallots, diced (2)
- Garlic, diced (1 clove)
- White Wine (1/2 cup)
- Heavy Cream (1/2 cup)
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper.
- Add sun-dried tomato oil to the pan and then cook the chicken until slightly browned and then remove from pan.
- Then add shallots, garlic, & sun-dried tomatoes to the pan.
- Cook for about 1 minute before adding white wine.
- Cook until most of the liquid has evaporated and then add the heavy cream.
- Stir until the flavors have blended and the cream has taken on a pink color.
I ate mine with asparagus and rice..and as previously mentioned: to die for. This comes right from the November issue of Eating Well!