Most importantly, whether you are on diet or not, this delicious highly nutritious salad recipe for you with only plant fats and plant protein. It is also delicious and highly satisfying, not to mention very easy to make!
Green Keto Salad [Vegan]
For the Salad:
- 1 Romaine Lettuce Heart
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
- Grape seed oil (or oil of your choice)
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
For the Creamy Garlic Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Cashews (soaked for 4 hours and rinsed)
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 juice from a lemon
- 1 tablespoon Organic yellow mustard (or mustard of your choice)
- 2 teaspoon Nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Himalayan pink slat to taste
- Wash and dry your lettuce and set aside.
- Place pumpkin seeds on hot frying pan and roast on each side for few seconds; It doesn’t take long, so be careful, do not burn. Set aside.
- Wash and cut asparagus on smaller pieces and steam for 3 minutes with salt.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Brush with oil and place on heated grilling pan or grill for a minute on each side. When ready, set aside.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large plate; if the are too big, you may trim them.
- Cut and peal avocado into quarters and arrange on top of the lettuce leaves.
- Top with asparagus and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Drizzle with creamy garlic dressing.
- Sprinkle with grinned peppercorns.
This article often contains affiliate links. All products are ones I have. If you choose to buy one of these items through the link provided, I will get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh