Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Sea Bass fillets
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped into eighths
- 1/2 broccoli head, cut into florets
- Bunch of asparagus, woody stems removed
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Olive Oil
– Add 1 tbsp of olive to a frying pan and heat up.
– Add the fish to the pan, skin side down.
– Cook the fish until the skin is golden and crispy, turn the heat down to low and continue to cook.
– Melt the butter in the pan.
– Add the garlic and cook for a minute.
– Turn the heat off and pour the lemon juice over the pan
– Parboil the potatoes for 15 minutes.
– Mash the potato using butter and milk.
– Cook the broccoli and asparagus in boiling water, until cooked.
Leave a comment