Vegan Pepperoni Pasta, A simple weeknight dinner, takes a few steps, but tastes gourmet and packs a flavor punch! This pepperoni pasta is made with homemade vegan pepperoni, fragrant Italian herbs, spinach, and vegan parmesan cheese and takes just 30 minutes. Glutenfree option
I am always on the lookout for a 30-minute-or-less pasta dinner that everyone at the table will be excited about eating. This vegan pepperoni pasta is one of those recipes.
I had a bunch of my from scratch vegan and gluten-free pepperoni to use up from the test batches, and what better way than a quick weeknight meal! The pepperoni is easy and fun and also really cheap to make. Here is the recipe to try it out!
If you don’t have the time to make your own vegan pepperoni, you can use some store-bought Italian vegan sausage or vegan pepperoni for this pasta. And then grab some pasta, spinach and a few other ingredients and we’re ready to make a restaurant-quality comforting pasta dish.
This pasta sauce is layered with flavors and has a nice spicy kick from red pepper flakes. Adding a splash of pasta water to the sauce along with the cooked pasta helps the sauce to thicken and will bring everything together.
Why you will love this pepperoni pasta
- It’s a quick weeknight fix
- its super flavorful with just a few ingredients
- it pleases everyone! All the delicious smoky cheesy flavor!
- It’s allergy friendly. The pepperoni is gluten-free. Use gf pasta if needed
- It’s Nutfree
- the recipe is flexible to your flavor and ingredient preferences
More Vegan Pasta recipes:
- Vegan Pasta e Fagioli
- One Pan Veggie Pasta
- Creamy Mushroom Spinach Pasta
- Vegan Lemon Asparagus Pasta ; 30 mins
- French onion skillet pasta
Continue reading: Vegan Pepperoni pasta
The post Vegan Pepperoni pasta appeared first on Vegan Richa.
Leave a comment